Blog - 4
Check out useful guides and tips for popular apps and games
- Instagram Launches Abuse-Proof Features Are you tired of being bullied on Instagram? Not willing to see all the hate speech? The social media giant has got you covered. From now on, you can enjoy its newly released tools that...
- 22 Oct 2022
- Will Android Auto Go to the Google Cemetery? Android Auto is going to be gone. Sad but true: this feature doesn’t really catch up with the requirements. Or so Google thinks. The first sign of the change is that Assistant Driving Mode no...
- 17 Oct 2022
- Will Zelda Get Its Own Movie? Fans Scream for It While movies based on games are all the rage now, Nintendo is surprisingly late, being behind literally anyone, from Sega to Microsoft. Though the Japanese company is entering the industry with its another animated take...
- 16 Oct 2022
- YouTube Plans To Give A 45% Cut of Ad Revenues to Shorts Creators To Beat TikTok Competition The world’s leading video sharing service, YouTube, announced on Tuesday, September 20, that it would be implementing new monetization instruments for creators soon. The platform is bringing ads to its short-form videos, a.k.a. Shorts, and...
- 28 Sep 2022
- Latest WhatsApp Beta Release Expands Multi-Device Support Capability to Android Tablets After all the speculations, leaks, and semi-official announcements, we finally have a confirmation that the much-anticipated Companion mode beta feature is now available for select testers. According to WABetaInfo, a website that leaks news about...
- 26 Sep 2022
- Instagram Started Testing Its New Reposts Feature After years of users reposting content on Instagram with the help of third-party apps, Instagram decided that it was time to introduce its own reposts feature to the social media platform. According to the reports...
- 18 Sep 2022
- Interested in Using TikTok for Promotion? TikTok Shares Some Helpful Videos Using a new platform for promoting your business can be quite challenging. If you want to harness the power of TikTok and use the platform to get your brand name out there, you should know...
- 17 Sep 2022
- Zoom Gives Its Contact Center 70+ New Features, But It Is Still Not Perfect Experts Say The summer of 2022 appeared to be a particularly productive season for Zoom Contact Center. There were over 70 new video, reporting, and performance optimization features added to the company’s CCaaS platform, all of which...
- 04 Sep 2022
- YouTube Is To Bring TikTok-Style Shorts to Smart TVs and Introduce Mosaic Mode on YouTube TV In yet another attempt to beat TikTok in the race for user attention, YouTube developers are bringing YouTube Shorts to smart TVs. Popular TikTok-style short-form vertical videos will be optimized for viewing on large screens....
- 03 Sep 2022
- Try on Clothes on Snapchat Through Stickers There are already a lot of features on Snapchat, making eCommerce grow with every second. The latest updates can help you see the clothes you would potentially want to buy online. Product Stickers can be...
- 19 Aug 2022
- Twitter Changing Rules for the US Elections Misinformation is a big problem that surges through modern social media. Twitter is one of the most popular platforms where you can find up-to-date news about any ongoing event.
Right now, it is time to buckle...
- 17 Aug 2022
- Take Time to Explore a New Event on Genshin Impact Genshin Impact is still on the rise, and the game gets timely updates and surprises to entertain its fans. This time, you can welcome the Golden Apple Archipelago once again since it holds the Summertime...
- 02 Aug 2022