Blog - 3
Check out useful guides and tips for popular apps and games
- New Twitter Feature Allows You to Pin Direct Messages Twitter continues to add new features to the social media platform. Now you don’t have to be a Twitter Blue subscriber to get access to yet another useful feature developed by the company. The social...
- 21 Feb 2022
- Tinder a New Experience Called ‘Blind Date’ If you love going on blind dates, you’ll be pleased to find out that Tinder is adding this experience to its list of features. Basically, this experience pairs member even before they were able to...
- 13 Feb 2022
- People in the US Will Now Be Able to Use ‘Split Payments’ in Facebook Messenger Three new great features are being introduced to the Facebook Messenger app, including Split Payments, recording controls for voice messages, and a special mode that will allow sending messages that disappear after a set amount...
- 11 Feb 2022
- Epic Games Wins their Battle in Court Against Google Epic Games had one of the most discussed disputes this year, as the gaming company stood up to the monopoly of Google and Apple when it comes to the payment systems in their stores. As...
- 09 Feb 2022
- New Pokémon Frustrates Players as It Is Impossible to Catch Pokémon appear in the game on a regular basis, but not all of them get as much attention as the recent addition, Cherrim. The cute pink Pokémon that looks like a cherry blossom quickly became...
- 07 Feb 2022
- Fortnite Season 2: What Do We Know So Far? Fortnite's Season 1 Chapter 3 is in full swing. The water is still decreasing on the island, freeing up new locations, and Love Ranger Jonesy has already unsheathed his crossbow and is preparing for Valentine's...
- 04 Feb 2022
- YouTube Shorts Might Get Voiceover Feature YouTube, like many other streaming services, strives to follow trends. Just over a year ago, the company launched YouTube Shorts, which is a direct competitor to TikTok. Now it is an important part of an...
- 02 Feb 2022
- Spotify Fights Disinformation Regarding COVID-19 The spread of misinformation regarding the coronavirus and vaccination is indeed a global problem that should be combated. Since no generally accepted measures have been developed yet, each online platform independently decides how to carry...
- 31 Jan 2022
- Social Media Addiction: 7 Steps to Get Rid of It At first glance, we do not spend much time on social networks. Replying to a couple of WhatsApp messages, posting on Instagram, checking Facebook - all this takes no more than a few minutes. However,...
- 28 Jan 2022
- YouTube Video Chapter Looping Might Be Added Soon YouTube developers work hard to provide you with the best user experience. They are constantly adding new features that are convenient for both streamers and regular users. Of the most interesting, we can recall timestamps,...
- 26 Jan 2022
- Google Docs Mobile Update for Page Breaking Google is one of the most sought-after platforms for working with documents. Here you can find options for any industry: from economics to journalism. The opportunity to synchronize materials across devices allows you to work...
- 24 Jan 2022
- 15 App Development Trends 2022 Almost everyone has portable devices. That is why many companies strive to take their place on the mobile app market. What trends will be relevant in 2022?
1. IoT Enabled Devices
The Internet of Things is not...
- 21 Jan 2022